The International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Statistics: Theory and Applications. The goal of ICSTA'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICSTA is an acronym for International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
ICSTA'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Applied statistics
- Big data
- Computational statistics
- Data science
- Data integration
- Data mining
- Linear and multiple regression methods
- Medical statistics
- Social statistics
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Yogendra P. Chaubey,
Concordia University, Canada
Biography & Abstract
Dr. Gangaram S. Ladde,
University of South Florida, USA
Dr. Noelle Samia,
Northwestern University, USA
The organizing committees of two co-located events, ICSTA'19 and ICAEAM'19, have decided to allow registrants of either conference to attend sessions from both events. As a result, we encourage attendees to study the program for both conferences and attend the sessions which they may find relevant/interesting.
For more information about the ICAEAM'19 Conference, please view the Conference Flyer.